Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Susan Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 09:34:31 -0700
First, apologies for not signing my previous post!
And (since I accidentally pushed "send" without
review), apologies for anything in it that requires an
apology!

Keren, Thank you so much for your post.  I hope you
will continue to share on this issue often.  Certainly
the psychology of nursing is every bit as important as
technique.  You bring so much to the table (or should
I say, breast) that we are privileged   to finally
include your voice.

A thousand times, welcome.  You have already
influenced my next conversation with a nursing mother.

Susan Johnson  MFA, IBCLC

"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich