Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Tina Williams, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 04:50:27 -0400
Hello,

I have a mother who's milk came in on day four with engorgement and leaking
at which time she used cabbage leaves with a heating pad over the top twice
for 20 minutes each. Since that time her milk supply has been severely
diminished. She is currently using ABM in a SNS, is pumping after each
feeding, is using Lactaflow herbal tincture, and is looking into the
possibility of Reglan. Does anyone have any information regarding the
potency of cabbage being enhanced by heat?
I would love to hear of any similar experiences.

Thank you,
Tina Wiliams, IBCLC