From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 13:42:28 +1000
Claudia,
I think that perhaps the clinic that the mum you met had been to may have
been a Tressillian one. They were mentioned on Lactnet a couple of weeks
ago. They focus on helping mums get babies to 'settle' and I know several
women who have had young babies breastfeeding infrequently while eating
enormous
amounts of other foods after a visit there. I may be wrong but that's my
guess. She could have also visited one of her local council clinics in which
the information passed on varies widely from great to dreadful.
Karleen Gribble
Australia