From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 07:14:35 -0400
Over the years I have observed a persistent bias in the br ca lit. It's as
if BF just doesn't appear on the radar screen.   BF isn't often factored
in  or if it is, it is  one of those screwy definitions (ever BF?  once on
delivery table  :-(      So I don't find it extraordinary, but the usual!
I think  the bias may, underneath it all,  have to be attributed to the
"fear of inducing guilt" issue. Sincerely, Pat in SNJ