Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 12:55:10 -0230
Karleen,
Try contacting Chris Hafner Eaton....she did an excellent session on thart
exact topic at the bf conference in Moncton, New Brunswick last week. Do you
know anyone who attended her workshop for advanced skills? Probably not,
since you are in Australia. If not, let me know...I attended and I have her
handouts if you need them. Or just e-mail Chris directly...no trouble to
find her on Lactnet!!!
Beth,
RN, IBCLC