Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 14:19:06 -0500
If anyone wanted to make up nut pins, or ribbons like Karen suggested, I'd
be happy to put them in a bowl in the Technology Room at the LLLI
Conference, so people would have a central place to pick them up. The room,
where we have lots of computers, handouts, online chats going on, etc.,
will be right across from the exhibits and bookstore, in the Mobley Room.
My staff and I would welcome any LactNet members and be happy to store your
Lact-nuts.

Sue Ann Kendall
LLLI Web Site Manager
Austin, Texas