Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Cheryl Taylor White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 09:35:09 EDT
In a message dated 5/21/01 8:21:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> . I have seen and/or personally experienced a great deal of success with
> non-drug treatments for mastitis, yeast, allergies, etc.

Thank you Jennifer for bringing this up!  I rarely to almost never have to
advise a mom to get antibiotics for mastitis.  The never category is all the
moms that get in touch with me before it is totally out of control and
nearing or in an absess situation.

I would be very interested in the herbs you've seen most successful in severe
cases, as I've always gotten great results with the accurate use of heat,
cold and massage.  However, since I turn to herbs for supply assistance when
needed, I would be interested in your personal experience here.

Cheryl Taylor White