Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:37:40 EDT
I just received a call from a a distraught blues ridden mom in this area who
recently purchased a pump from me here in Ky.  Her baby is 5days old and is
having trouble latching due to being introduced a bottle in the hospital(the
nurses said she didn't have anything and the baby needed a bottle:-()and mom
also explains the LC was too aggressive (physically) in the hospital.  I have
more details if anyone is interested.  She wants an LC consult asap by
someone who is gentle, compassionate, and will give her the correct info.
She is upset by all of the bad info received at the hospital.  Please e-mail
or call me asap-502-349-0817.
 Tonya Roberts, RN, CLE, LLLL