Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 05:24:34 -0700
From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
First and foremost, I think this mom needs lots of support.  Next, how about
starting baby on a homeopathic for teething.  I have to say that I swear by
this approach and would not have been caught without either my NSP teething
remedy or Hylands teething remedy during those many years of teething with
my own three boys.  This has helped MANY of my patients through these high
intensity teething times as well.  If you need help finding NSP let me know.
Most pharmacies and even variety and grocery stores carry the Hyland's brand
but they are in a lactose base (obviously cow milk derived, which is why I
prefer the veg. glycerine base of the NSP).  Anyway, the approach is that
the remedy is given as follows:
3-5 pellets or drops every 10-15 minutes for one hour, then go to every 3
hours.  It is useless to give just one dose so stress this.  I have patients
who this has literally saved their nursing relationship.

And, there are many posts on the issue of refusing solids (I'm one who has
posted lots on this).  Maybe you need to change your search terms.  I just
posted a bit on this yesterday, but I can repost some of my oldies (2-3+
years ago).

Good Luck,
Chris
--
--Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, CHES, IBCLC    [log in to unmask]
INFANT CUISINE AND MOTHER CARE: Lactation Consulting, Perinatal Health