From:
Patricia Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:04:42 -0800
I have worked with a couple of moms recently who have low milk supply, no engorgement, and after going through all the usual things to do, still no results.  What they have in common is difficulty conceiving and fertility treatment.  I wrote about one mom earlier, but now I'm feeling that there is a hole in my knowledge base as more are appearing and I don't know what to do to help them.  If anyone can contribute or send me to a resource, I would really appreciate it.  Would it be helpful to speak to the fertility MD's, or would they be unlikely to know about postpartum milk supply problems?
Thanks,

Patricia Ellis
Central New Jersey