From:
Denise Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:08:51 +1000
I've been nomail so had assumed you all knew of Brian Palmer's new
website...  But not seeing it mentioned at all during the recent
discussions on caries and tight frenulums (what is the plural of that
word??) figured you mustn't have it.
There are many breastfeeding related articles - last time I was there the
frenulum one was still to be published, but did have a spot waiting for it
- tantalising me.  (I have a dh and 3 children with ankyloglossia - don't
need DNA testing in this family!)
The site:
http://www.brianpalmerdds.com/Default.htm

Denise