Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 11:15:49 EST
My gift to you to help resolve your frustrations about infant caries and
tight frenulums is a website I have developed to assist you with your
challenges.  My website address is www.brianpalmerdds.com.  Currently on the
site are articles I have written as well as a presentation on infant caries.
I am hoping to make the site an educational classroom on health care issues
from a dental perspective.  The second presentation I will put up is on
snoring and sleep apnea for those of you who have snoring children and
spouses.  To better understand this issue from a breastfeeding perspective,
please read my LLLI article on the site.  The third presentation will be on
tight frenulums.  Once the physicians see this presentation, they will be
more willing to do frenotomies.  The fourth presentation will be on how
breastfeeding impacts the proper development of the oral cavity, facial form
and airway.

I hope you enjoy the site as it develops.  If you like the site, please pass
this information on to others.  It is my gift to the world - if it wants to
listen!

Brian

Brian Palmer, D.D.S.
Kansas City, Missouri, USA