Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sharon Healy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 20:22:10 EST
After calling all LCs I had many responses for booklets.  Does anyone have
any additions???
1.) Motherware free booklets
2.) Health education Associates
3.) Childbirth graphics
4.)  Evergreen hospital
5.) Lactation Associates
6.)Amy Spangler
7.)Pam Wiggins
8.) network printed booklets
Thanks for all the interest and responses.  I will let you know what they
decide on.  I won't know for a couple of weeks but by the end of the month
Sharon