From:
"Andrea E. Duval" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 05:33:22 -0500
Can someone please explain the "screenwriter" part of this?  I noticed
yesterday that there was a scuffle regarding someone having been formula fed
as an infant...was this the screenwriter?

Also, I really didn't think that anyone here would EVER have to defend their
stance on formula.  I think formula has its place (my oldest had to have it
for maternal reasons) but I see so many mothers who just turn to formula
because "it's easier" and it is truly an inferior feeding method.  (I tend
to call it formucrap and if THAT ends up in a screenplay, I am DEFNITELY
contacting my lawyer).

Andrea E. Duval
Staff Member
Moms4Milk