From:
Teresa Vinisky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 18:51:25 EST
In a message dated 1/21/01 1:51:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I recently purchased the Fisher Price Loving Family Doll House for my little
> one.  Imagine my disgust to find upon opening it that the twins actually
> have bottles molded into their hands.  No, Mommy and Daddy don't have
> anything to do with feeding the babies, they can do it themselves!  I'd love
> to  know what the decision maker at FP was thinking...actually, I think I
> know.

This is the exact reason I didn't but that house. I think that everything
else about  it is so cute. I also thought about getting it and slicing off
the bottles, but Ididn't know if it would compromise the safety of the toys.
I've known others who have though.
And, I have called Fisher Price already and let them know why I did not buy
that Doll house.