Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Susan & Moshe Srebrnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 22:13:15 +0200
Anyone from South America on line?  I have a question about a substance
called "matte."  I hope I have spelled it correctly.  A lot of my
clients are from Argentina and they all drink a  "tea" (either store
bought or they make it from the herb themselves.)  An
Argentinian-Israeli midwife brought me a sample yesterday.  She swears
it is calming and is an excellent galactagogue.  I made a cup and can't
figure out what it is, either by taste or smell.  The name mate or matte
doesn't appear in any of my books on herbals.  Does anyone know what the
Latin name of this plant is or have any information about it?  I've had
at least 5 or 6 questions lately and I'm really curious!

TIA.

Susan Nachman-Srebrnik, IBCLC
Ranana, Israel, who will not take take part in any projects sponsored by
formula companies (though the money is sure tempting!!)