From:
Sande Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 01:39:21 EST
I too was an independent educator that went into the hospital setting, all
the I. C. E. A.  GROUP or most did and we can still make a difference, after
24 years of teaching i can see with some couples we do make a difference, we
were discussing this at an educator staff meeting just the other night with
the epidural rate being so high and how some of the moms are just wimps but
it would be higher if we weren't their. and still do try some means of
relaxation and breathing and positioning and natural childbirth has come and
gone but i am still going to ride the wave, ofcourse lactation is other
subject worth fighting for but I feel we can still with our dedication make a
difference. Sande Park