Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:32:24 -0700
>If this is such an evil, then why did God put CCK into the milk when it has
>a propensity to induce sleepiness?

You touched on something here that I wonder and worry about.  While I have
not read the book in question, I worry that she will appeal to more
mainstream Americans because her message doesn't seem to be laced with "this
is how God would have it" messages.  Maybe I am wrong, but I think what has
kept Ezzo out of most lives is that in America that many people view groups
like his a "radical Christian" groups, or right wing groups.  I have found
that in general people here want their religion but they don't want to talk
to folks about it and they certainly don't want people to tell them how to
do things.  That's just been my experience as a Catholic who likes to try to
bring everyone to God! :O)  I just wonder if this woman will get more
attention because her message doesn't have religion behind it.  It's sad.

Melisa