Sun, 14 Jan 2001 21:18:30 -0600
Before voting on this poll, consider that most of the "freebies" we get are
actually samples of the meds that we can give to those patients, i.e.
elderly and low-income, that don't have prescription coverage.  Until
there's universal drug coverage, this is the only way that some patients
can have both meds and food.  I personally don't remember the last time
that any drug reps brought any other kind of "freebies" other than
samples.  Just food for thought.
Becky Saenz, MD, IBCLC