Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 11:31:03 -0500
7bit
From:
Cathy Bargar <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Lynn Shea <[log in to unmask]>
Lynn -

How could it possibly *hurt* this 3 y.o. w/brain tumour to receive
breastmilk as part of his diet? The only way I could possibly conceive of
any negative effect at all would be if obtaining the milk (either by mom
relactating - which should be definitely do-able in the situation you
describe - or through banked donor milk) would impose too great a stress for
this mom/family to deal with. But if they're willing, I can't see what harm
could come of it.

Sorry, I'm not up-to-the-minute with research data or citations for sources,
but someone here will be, I'm sure. Just seems like one of those "can't
hurt, might help" situations to me.

Cathy Bargar, RN, IBCLC
Ithaca NY