From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:53:33 -0400
I know this is a chain letter (and all  my friends and family know what I
think about THOSE!  :-), but if everyone will go to this valid site
and click on the pink  ribbon that will  be a couple of thousand more $ for
breast cancer research.  Don't forget to  get your mammogram!  Sincerely,
Pat in SNJ
 Subject: Check out Yahoo! Health