Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 18:48:52 -0500
From:
Robert Cordes DO <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Comments:
I haven't had much time to read lactnet but thanks for the responses to my last post.
Thought I share a good story with you.
I saw a new 2 week old baby the other day. Breastfeding and growing well.
A 10lb 7oz  ( 4.77 kg)vaginally delivered baby!
After the exam mom was nursing him and as I was leaving the room I noticed her shoe was untied. What a poor excuse I am for an American male. A woman has her breast exposed and I notice her shoe is untied. <g>
I warned her about it then stopped bent down and tied it. I told her my wife has me well trained. She asked how I told her "She breastfeeds our children."

Rob

Robert Cordes, DO, FAAP, FACOP
general pediatrician
Wilkes Barre PA