Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 18:40:07 EST
When we were working on the Physician's Breastfeeding Resource Kit, the
physician reviewers unanimously wanted a feeding record included within the
patient education pieces.  We used Kay Hoover's (with her permission).  The
reasoning was that when the mother calls the MD with breastfeeding problems
the two were not speaking "the same language".  Their hope was that, with the
feeding log, the MD and the mother would be able to communicate about the
baby's ins and outs better.

I've been No Mail for quite a while and am glad to be back.  I am the
Breastfeeding Coordinator at Best Start Social Marketing in Tampa, FL.
Previously worked as a Breastfeeding Coordinator in a State WIC Program.
It's good to be back!

Linda J. Inglis, BS, IBCLC
Tampa, FL   USA  (Where they are counting our votes again tonight!)