From:
The Turner Home <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 17:14:41 -0400
And this man was a Doctor!!!!!!AARRGGGGGGGGGG!!!! what a baby and it was all
her fault -the mama/virgin myth did he never learn to share. quit come in at
all hours and help with the baby . he was mad she did't come to the door.
what about he finds themtakes care of the baby a while. let her cook, take a
shower- 15 minute nap --wow then a New Woman for Him-  always balme the
breastfeeding.

mechell