From:
Peg Merrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:48:14 -0400
Help!!  Just got a mom with twins (boy and girl). Babies are 4 weeks old.
The boy is on Nurtramegin because the Dr. thought he had a cow's milk
allergy. {AARGH!! I'm tired of hearing this one.) Baby girl is nursing 50%.
I'd like to take the mom some articles or literature but can't seem to find
anything in my files. Does anyone know of any good articles that I could
give mom to possible give her Doctor. I'm seeing her as a Doula - not an LC,
but she knows that I am also a LC.  Thanks!