From:
Norma Ritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:47:23 -0500
Ok - now I am completely confused...
Having suffered horrible morning sickness whilst pregnant with my first
two babies, I asked around and several people told me that extra vitamin
B6 sometimes helped to alleviate the problem. I checked with my doc, who
OKed it, AND SUGGESTED THAT I ALSO TAKE RUTIN as well as extra Vitamin C.

Now why would he do that if it can act as an abortifacient?
The doc said that I could get the rutin by eating the white pith just
under the skins of citrus fruits or take it in pill form. I did both - I
can't remember now the dosage as this was almost 20 years ago.
My daughter was born healthy - an easy birth and she nursed alomst
immediately afterwards - but this is SCARY!
I just did a search on the net and did not come across any mention of
combining B6 with rutin and VitC for preventing morning sickness. It did
work for me.

Norma Ritter, IBCLC
private practice in Big Flats, NY