Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sharon Ayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:54:21 -0500
Hello Lactnetters:

I am working on a "roving display" to be moved from doctor's offices on a
monthly basis.  I am in desperate need of pictures of breastfeeding
mothers.  I do not have any old journals, and all of the magazines that I
have checked were no help.  I am still NOMAIL, but I would appreciate any
suggestions that you all could give, as to where I can find some.  I also
do not have a color printer, so the internet is out.  Thanks in advance to
those who could email me privately at [log in to unmask]

Sharon Ayer, CLC

PS, I PASSED my CLC test, I just found out!