Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Judyth Stavans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:41:36 -0500
This is my first timer posting here.  I'm a LLL leader in Northern
Westchester NY.

Edith,
This may not be the same issue at all, but I throw out as a possibility.  I
developed severe itchy and sore skin during my pregnancy.  This went on for
four years (and visits to dermatologists and allergists) before I bit the
bullet and eliminated dairy from my diet.  None of the healthcare
professionals caught this sensitivity.  My son had no apparent reaction to
the dairy in my diet, but I have had to be careful with my intake ever
since (>7 yrs).  I have no documentation on this condition, just my
experience.  If I eat too much dairy, I itch and get painful rashes.  When
I eliminate it, the skin heals.