From:
Diane Wiessinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:22:42 -0400
Amazing!  With minimal internet skills and the help of my older sister, I
actually have a web site!  My husband and I schlepped our computer all the
way from New York State to her home in Virginia for her help, and it was
worth it.  We'd *never* have figured all this out on our own.  Heck, I even
have two PDF files... without having any idea what PDF stands for.  Pretty
cool.

If you want to see it, it's at

www.wiessinger.baka.com

Still have one link to finish up on my part, but everything works!  (My
husband still has a lot of work to do on his half because of the art work
involved, but you might enjoy visiting it anyway.)

Diane Wiessinger, Ithaca, NY