HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:35:24 -0600
While in the field, try putting the unit in a large clear ziploc plastic bag
and punching the keys through the plastic.   Not  a very high tech solution,
but it does keep  dust, dirty fingers, and rain water off the computer.  (Of
course there's humidity.......)

Linda Derry, Director
Old Cahawba - AHC
719 Tremont St.
Selma, AL 36701 - 5446
ph. 334/875-2529 / email: [log in to unmask]