Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Patti K Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 19:57:11 -0400
I, too, am at a BRAND NEW " Birth Center". We opened on July 24th.
Do you have ideas of free stuff to give out to moms? We are adamant that
we will not use FORMULA company packets. We also want to become "Baby
Friendly."
Does anyone have 800# or email addresses of companies that give out
acceptable free stuff?
Also, as much as the staff is NOT giving out formula a LOT of the mothers
are requesting it and a pacifier. It has been difficult to deal with. Any
ideas?
I was accused of being "pushy" when a mom wanted to give her baby formula
and I encouraged her to wait until/unless there was a MEDICAL indication!

Thanks,
Patti Carroll, RN, IBCLC
Gainesville, Georgia ( Southern USA) NEAR ATLANTA
Where WE had the OLYMPICS in 1996!
(Babies in arms were required to BUY a ticket)