From:
Nikki Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 22:25:42 EDT
Dear Friends:
    I have received a video tape and audiotapes of a talk that Dr. Lawrence
Gartner gave on the subject of jaundice at a MILC meeting in February 1998.
The person who so kindly sent these to me did not include any ordering
information, price, producer's names etc. I have written twice to the address
on the envelope that the tapes came in, with no response.
    Can someone please email me privately concerning these materials? The
review can not be published without the ordering information.
    Warmly,
Nikki Lee RN, MSN, Mother of 2, IBCLC, CIMI
Film Editor, Journal of Human Lactation
craniosacral therapy practitioner; childbirth educator
Elkins Park (a suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; northeastern USA)
supporter of the WHO Code and the Mother Friendly Childbirth Initiative