From:
"Cindy Curtis, RN, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 17:09:25 -0400
Claudia

I am more than willing to do this. Just a few days ago when I was on e bay,
(I am an avid e Bayer) I was looking up breastpumps and could NOT believe
how many were there.  Several of them were obviously from people who have
Medela rental stations and are selling them on the net.  As a FYI, anyone
who sells the Pump in Style from Medela has to sign a contract with them
that they WILL NOT sell the pump in style for lower than 249.95 , so it is
illegal to sell it for less.  I will get a letter off to them tonight, I
wanted to write them the other day, but I was not aware of the used policy,
where did you locate that?

Cindy

Cindy Curtis, RN IBCLC
mailto:[log in to unmask]