From:
Jackie Kampp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:06:36 -0700
Can anyone see a benefit to giving your children BOVINE colostrum?  I was in a one of the chain drug stores in CA (and I think they are all over) and saw this in the vitamin section.  What is the deal?  I was a little disgusted that anyone would even consider this....

Jackie Kampp, PHN, CLC

PS  We are FINALLY starting a Breastfeeding Coalition in Placer County, California!  (Maternity Leave on my part has interfered within the last year.....)  Anyone in this area that is interested e-mail me privately.