Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:01:32 -0500
7bit
From:
Jim & Winnie Mading <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Nikki,
I couldn't agree more.  I am getting so I cringe when I hear any
reference to milk "coming in".  Instead of "colostrum" and "mature
milk", I like to refer to "early milk" and "later milk" in those few
instances where some differentiation may be warranted.  I usually
say something like "In the first few days, the milk volume is low so
the baby can practice and get used to this whole new experience of
feeding.  Then in a couple days or so, the volume kicks into high
gear once baby is better able to handle the higher volume and flow.
Winnie