Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Barb Otterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:21:01 -0400
Hi Everyone:  I just came home from a consultation where the mom of a 4 day
old infant asked me what I thought about letting the baby cry it out.  I
told her about trust and the importance of answering the baby's needs.
Then she asked me about Baby Wise.  It seems one of her friends from church
gave her the book to read.  I told her as much as I could remember about
the things I have heard about it from different conferences I have attended
and about his church "disowning" him.  She of course wanted to see
my "references" for this information.  I told her sure, thinking I could
pull up the article that was posted at least twice here. But I checked the
archives under both babywise and ezzo and found just one post, and not the
right one.  Could anyone help me get the information I need?  Barb