Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 01:53:59 EDT
In a message dated 7/26/00 9:58:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<  Part of me can't believe that anyone taking an
 IBCLC exam would react with disrespect to the slide,or especially to you
 personally.  The other part of me sees women coming from this culture, where
 nursing ends in the first few months of infancy.  You have lots of support
 from me!   >>
Thanks Shirley,
Don't think anybody taking the exam knew it was me in the slide, so there was
certainly nothing personal going on.  After I got over my own considerations
it was funny.  Did impact my ability to think clearly for the next several
slides however...

Gretchen Andrews, BA, IBCLC
The Lactation Connection
private practice, So. Calif, USA