Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 00:06:09 EDT
I am giving a presentation tomorrow on Maternal and Infant Postpartum Feeding
Assessments ( thanks Jeanette for your help!-it was great) and when I started
to gather my demo stuff I discovered that the collar to my Haberman Feeder is
missing and so is one of my breast shells.  And the SNS tubing has turned
yellowish. Well, guess I'll have to wing it. The bad thing about being poor
is having to purchase new demo items!
My talk is for visitng home nurses.

Barbara Whitehead, IBCLC
Eastern NC