From:
Katherine Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:37:00 EDT
In a message dated 10/1/00 7:20:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<  If you had left your card with me and walked
 away, Laurie, I'd have listened to whatever voices there were, and they
 wouldn't have been yours. >>

I so agree.....I can't count the number of mom's who feel *relieved* and
suprised to hear that it's okay/good to sleep with baby, hold him *before* he
starts crying so that he doens' start to cry.  Nurse whenever baby gives cues
(tell mom *specific* cues) even if that's a few times per hour.

They're usually shocked, because it goes against everything they've ever
heard, but also usually interested and relieved to know that these things are
not only 'okay', but even good.

katherine in atl