From:
Walter Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 23:35:26 -0400
Jeremey McMillan <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>I want to know where I can find movies like this on composers like
>Chopin, Liszt, and Beethoven.

Movies of the kind you seem to be seeking exist a-plenty.  I can think
of films purporting to depict the lives, or part of the lives of Mozart,
Beethoven, Schubert, Brahms, Tchaikowsky, and Chopin and can even remember
the names of some of them.  Just don't rely on them for authenticity.

Walter Meyer