From:
Pardee Hinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 1995 08:38:36 PDT
Dear Lactnet Friends,

I want to pick your brains a bit.  What bit of general info can any of you
share regarding treatment of nipple and breast yeast?  Anything work better
for you than the standard nystatin?  Traditional or non-traditional remedies
are needed.  I am starting to think about something I am doing for midwives
and want to be sure I include as much as possible and am afraid of giving
them the same old-same old.

The new LC series on yeast is great--what I am after is something a bit
different.   We have terrible cases of yeast around here and need as many
treatment options as possible so that when plan "A" does not work, there is
a plan "B" waiting, and so on.

Thank you!  Thank you!

Marie Russell --- the same lovely, Marie mentioned in Kathy A's note about
our western adventure, is now--or soon to be--on lactnet.  Welcome aboard,
Marie!

Again,  thanks for any and all bits of yeast tips!!!

Pardee