From:
Beth O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 07:45:13 EDT
My co-Leader in LLL one time was making  some baked item for her family and
realized when she took out the milk that someone in her house had put the
carton back in the fridge empty.. so she pumped what she needed.. half a cup
or something, and used that. She did say it turned out delicious.. I forget
what it was.. she did not tell the family what she had done till after they
ate it though!

BTW> I am Beth O'Donnell,from Birmingham AL, and usually lurk here, and enjoy
reading the wisdom. I am IBCLC .. retook the exam this summer, and can't wait
to here.. I know i am not alone  there! I do not practice as LC for money,
but continue as a LLL Leader. I also homeschool  2 of my 4 children, my
oldest chose to go to ps for the first time this Fall she is in the 10th
grade and has never been to school before. My "baby" still nursing, turned 3
in July.

Now.. back to lurking..you can continue..

Hugs..
Beth