Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sande Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 00:56:51 EDT
You should ask to give them an inservice on new information and you did not
put your location but their is an excellent program in Okla. Debbie Bokar I.B
C..L.C. that will come to the hospital or have modules for them to test out
on .At  the hospital I teach at WE HAVE HAD SEVERAL NURSES GO TO IT AND I
WANT TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THEY ARE MEMBERS OF LACTNET, I SAW A DIFFERENCE IN
THE SUPPORT THAT BREASTFEEDING MOMS RECIEVED.or your.education dept should
have that information for them to test out on yearly, if anyone knows Debbie
address please send i have not seen her on LACTNET. Hope this helps