From:
Sharon Ayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 15:08:08 -0400
Hello Beth:

    My name is Sharon Ayer.  I am new to LACTNET, so let me introduce
myself first.  I am a layperson beginning my long journey to becomming an
IBCLC.  I am currently in the process of applying to be a LLL leader.  I am
also working with 5 other people in our community to start up a peer
support network in our community, among other things.
    I saw your message and it intrigued myself, and my committee.  We were
wondering how your talk was integrated into the health cirriculum, and the
age group that attended.  Please feel free to reply to me in private, or
publically.  My email address is [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your time.

Sharon Ayer