Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Parkes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:32:19 EDT
I wondered if any of you were hit with this info also.  It came, unsolicited,
to my email box today.  I have yet to check out the site...I fear raising my
blood pressure too much tonight!!

"KidsGrowth.com and Ross Products, a Division of Abbott Laboratories Inc.,
have formed a strategic alliance to provide professional and consumer
oriented content and e-commerce to the pediatric health care community.  You
will see this partnership take shape over the next few weeks and months.

Thousands of practices and their doctors, nurses and administrators have
already joined www.KidsGrowth.com.

KidsGrowth.com will continue to focus on issues, which affect pediatric
practices.

www.KidsGrowth.com is absolutely free and without obligation.  Your
information is never sold or traded."

Kathy Parkes, RN, IBCLC