Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Andrea C. Tran" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 17:54:59 -0600
I am currently in the process of trying to convince my hospital to go
Baby Friendly.  It has not gotten a very warm reception.  "We're baby
friendly already," and the worst one was "We shouldn't do it because it
will make bottlefeeding mothers feels guilty (of which we have about
5%)."  There is so much resistance I'm starting to feel like we're just
like everybody else, we give lip service to breastfeeding, but when it
comes down to it, it's more important to help mothers who are making a
poor choice (bottles) not feel guilty about their bad decision, than
support what is clearly a superior health choice.  Sad.

Too embarassed to say who I am or where I'm from.