Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 16:52:17 EDT
Okay, this is not a normal topic for our boards, but I need your collective
wisdom.  My cat brought home two baby rabbits (eyes aren't even open yet). My
tender-hearted son wouldn't let nature take its course.  So we're trying to
keep 2 little bunnies alive.  I went to the pet food store and got kitten
"replacement formula" -yuck.  It says it's for kittens, gerbils, hamsters and
racoons.  Nothing for rabbits.  We're trying to find their nest with no luck.
 Do any of you know how often to feed rabbits?  How much?  And how to enhance
this formula to make it 'most like mother'  -gosh I feel like a traitor!  No
frozen breastmilk in my freezer, as my baby is 11 yrs old.  So now what?
TIA, Sue