HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Michael Striker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:09:03 -0500
I wouldn't put too much stock in that map.  There's at least one site on
there, Big Bone Lick, Kentucky, shown in the wrong place, with incorrect
information.  There is no definitive evidence of Paleoindian occupation at
the site.  Whenever I see something that I know is incorrect in supposedly
reliable media, it makes me wonder about other information that I've gotten
over the years!

Michael Striker
ASC Group, Inc.