From:
Helen M Woodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:37:42 EDT
Queen of Poop, I bet you that there is an expert out there who knows all
about stooling patterns.  About six months ago I came across a TV programme
about an *expert* (think he was a Brit and a Lecturer at a prestigious Uni)
who knows all there is about how we pee.  This expert can tell you, for
instance,  the normal trajectory for men and women, standing up or sitting
down, the drip/dribble factor, etc.,  and everything else you just would
never think about or dare ask for being considered a nut or worse!  His work
has led to him being consulted on the design of lavatories/urinals.  For
instance, in some cultures people feel embarrased about others hearing their
pee splashing in the pan and so the designers of ultra-modern
lavatories/urinals take all of this into account, especially the Japanese (so
the programme related).  So ...... I'm pretty sure that there is someone,
somewhere, who is an expert on poop(ing).  May be it is the same bloke :-D
Helen Woodman, who is stretching out her Easter Valrhona Guanaja chocolate to
savour for a feeeeew more days.
UK NCT BfC, West Sussex.