Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:08:24 -0400
Hello Carol.
I haven't advocated pumping prenatally, but I personally do.  I'm 34 weeks
with # 2 and pump every evening for about 5 minutes per side.  I produce a
ton of colostrum and actually found the daily pumping to reduce my leakage.
My 3 year old takes one day,, the freezer takes the next and so on.  In case
there's a problem in early postpartum, I have a supply. *I had my first a
bit prematurely and have been fighting off labor with this one*
For the record, my colostrum has not changed in consistency, the amount has
increased.  I've been pumping since 24 weeks.
Take care,
Debbie
~who hasn't posted and intro yet, but will soon, I promise~